[scona] First Vancouver Smalltalk developer group meetup

Francois Stephany tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com
Wed May 2 15:31:20 PDT 2012

Hi there,

The recently created Vancouver Smalltalk developer group organises its
first meetup on 16th May.

This first edition is the occasion to have a cup of coffee together. We
will decide what format we will adopt for the future (coffee shop?,
bar?, meeting room?, talk?, subject?)

http://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-Smalltalk-Developers-Group/

The current group currently has 11 members. If you're in the Vancouver
area do not hesitate to join. If you don't want to register on
Meetup.com, no worries, announcements will be made in the scona and esug
lists.

In a nutshell:
* Wed May 16
* 6.00pm
* Waves Coffee shop on Howe and Smithe
* newbie Smalltalkers more than welcome (I'm one!)

Cheers,
Francois

--
http://tulipemoutarde.be