[scona] Redline Smalltalk IndieGoGo

Sean Allen sean at monkeysnatchbanana.com
Tue Nov 20 04:48:36 PST 2012

Hi all,

We just launched an indiegogo campaign ( like kickstarter, slightly
different rules ) for Redline Smalltalk yesterday.

We are trying to raise money to fund work by either James or others to get
a class library and various other things that are needed for version 1.0
out the door.

If you can spread the word and/or contribute, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Large sum, small sum, it all helps.

Thanks for your assistance.

http://www.indiegogo.com/smalltalk

If you'd like to help with code, web design or anything else- ping us on
the mailing list. We always welcome assistance.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/redline-smalltalk

-Sean-

--

Sent from my iPhone