[scona] STIC - Smalltalk Industry Conference - 30 years of Smalltalk

Georg Heeg georg at heeg.de
Mon Mar 25 00:47:31 PDT 2013

Dear SCONA Members,

In 77 days STIC 2013 opens under the motto 30 years of Smalltalk. We will
have great speakers who will illustrate past (back to the very early days),
present and future of Smalltalk. Stephen Travis Pope who is using Smalltalk
since January 10, 1985 is one of our keynote speakers. Completely confirmed
presentations are visible on
http://www.stic.st/conferences/stic13/speakers/.

End of the week the early early bird registration ends, you can register
online http://www.stic.st/conferences/stic13/registration/.

As last year we have a call for student volunteers out. If you are
interested, please drop an email to me.

I hope to see many Smalltalk friends in Arizona June 9-12, 2013!

Georg Heeg

STIC - Smalltalk Industry Council
Executive Director
Phone +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712