[scona] Registration is open - Smalltalk Solutions Las Vegas 2011 - The Business Conference

Georg Heeg georg at heeg.de
Tue Dec 28 09:05:13 PST 2010

Smalltalk Solutions is back! The last two years have seen many new
developments in Smalltalk and in the software world in general. Interest in
Smalltalk is growing, and it remains the best software technology for the
innovations that will shape the future.

Smalltalk Solutions is a forum where Smalltalk professionals, researchers,
and enthusiasts can meet and share ideas and experiences. We are currently
accepting proposals for talks involving Smalltalk technology and other areas
of innovation in the software industry. We're looking forward to an
excellent conference, and need your participation to maintain the high
technical level of the conference!

The conference will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, March 13 - 16, 2011.

Registration is open on
http://www.stic.st/2010/11/smalltalk-solutions-2011-conference-fees-and-spon
sorship-information/.

We have a deep discount for early early registration ending January 6, 2011.
STIC members get even more discount.

For general information about Smalltalk Solutions 2011, please visit our web
site www.smalltalksolutions.com.

Georg Heeg

STIC - Smalltalk Industry Council

Executive Director

Phone +49-3496-214328, Fax +49-3496-214712