[scona] L.A. - Smallltalk booth - last weekend of Feb!- Volunteers Wanted

Donna Schrokosch donna at hawcenter.org
Sat Feb 12 12:57:17 PST 2011

Hi Smalltalkers,

I am going to be representing Smalltalk (Squeak, actually) at a booth in the Exhibitors' Hall at SCALE 9X (Southern California Linux Expo) - being held at the L.A.X. Hilton over the last weekend of Feb.
www.socallinuxexpo.org

The Exhibitors' Hall will be open:
 9 - 6 Saturday and Sunday, Feb 25 - 26.

I would love to have some others there in the booth to talk about Smalltalk. I can get you a FREE full conference pass in exchange for booth time.

BTW, I showed the Open Cobalt video last year (which I will be doing again) and got a lot of interest.

Contact me at donna at hawcenter.org to make arrangements.

Hope to hear from you,

Donna Schrokosch
Hawthorne Center for Innovation