[scona] Altitude web framework presentation - Vancouver, BC

Francois Stephany tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:41:37 PDT 2012

Hey Smalltalkers,

The Vancouver Smalltalk developer group is meeting again. This time,
Colin Putney will show us his new open source web framework: Altitude.

http://forum.world.st/ANN-Altitude-td4640421.html

The location of the event is still to be announced. Please email me if
you/your company can/want to host the event. If nobody comes with a
better suggestion, we can gather at the same place than last time (The
Office — Cordova at Cambie, Gastown).

The presentation will take place between 6th and 11th August 2012.
Please answer the Doodle: http://www.doodle.com/uvif5cuuh9kmtf8y

If possible, RSVP on the Meetup group, that will help me to organize:
http://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-Smalltalk-Developers-Group/events/74847972/

As usual, all Smalltalk levels are welcome ;)

Cheers,
Francois

--
http://tulipemoutarde.be