[scona] VanIsle CampSmalltalk 3rd - 5th October 2014 is on!

Sebastian Heidbrink via scona-list scona-list at scona.us
Mon Sep 15 11:05:48 PDT 2014

Hi all!

we didn't expect such an interest in the most western CampSmalltalk ever ;-)

We currently expect 2 dozen participants from Victoria, Ottawa, San
Diego and everything in between that triangle.
The Camp was moved to a public place and will be hostet at the just
opened Nanaimo Makerspace.

If you would like to get more information or register for the event
please visit:
https://www.picatic.com/CampSmalltalkVI2014
as well as
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6198
where future updates will be postet.

The registration is free but mandatory!!! We need to know if additional
space will be needed.

We hope to meet you on beautiful Vancouver Island!
Tim and Sebastian