[scona] Webminar about VA Smalltalk new OS Process Framework

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 08:29:23 PDT 2020

Greetings all,

Some time ago, I had the pleasure and privilege of being sponsored by the
Pharo Consortium to implement OSSubprocess. Because of that work, I quickly
realized that a new OS process framework created by Instantiations was
quite advanced and unlike anything I had seen before.  If you are able, I
would highly recommend that you attend the technology preview of this
framework coming to VAST 2021:

Seth Berman will be presenting, registration here:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7491754880594201356

We hope the community can attend and we look forward to your feedback and
questions during the event's Q&A session.

Best regards,

--
Mariano Martinez Peck
Email: marianopeck at gmail.com